10/22/10

Happiness is Something You Decide on Ahead of Time or How to Stop Being a Curmudgeon

.
I am not writing this to tell you a message about happiness.  It's actually a message to me.  I will have a place here on the blog to come back to to remind myself of this important point.  I have been asking myself how much of the day am I happy or upset.  What is the ratio?  I was not happy with what was revealed.
 How I arrange my mind. Decided to love it. 
'It's a decision
I make every morning when I wake up. I have a choice; I can spend the day in
bed recounting the difficulty I have with the parts of my body that no longer
work, or get out of bed and be thankful for the ones that do.

 Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open, I'll focus on the new day
and all the happy memories I've stored away.. Just for this time in my life.


 to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred.

2. Free your mind from worries.

3. Live simply.

4. Give more. 
5. Expect less. 

No comments: