11/1/10

Eleanor Miller Painting Inspiration


Velvet Waters," o/c, 40 x 50 inches



"Return to Form," 18 x 18 in., o/c

"Attraction," o/c, 30 x 30 inches

"Rosebay," 40 x 36 in., o/c

"Subatomic Love," o/c, 40 x 40 inch

"Last Nights Dream," o/c, 30 x 60 inches

"Passage to Form," o/c, 60 x 48 inches

Works by Eleanor Miller

What I like about these paintings is the colors, then the images of beauty from nature, the drips.



“P“Painting reflects my observation of nature and the creatures that roam, swim and share this planet with us.  The images th“Painting reflects my observation of nature and the creatures that roam, swim and share this planet with us.  The images that interest me discuss life’s continuing process and the mystery of its evolution.”  Eleanor Miller’s paintings are celebrations of nature as she melds reality with spirituality. 
at interest me discuss life’s continuing process and the mystery of its evolution.”  Eleanor Miller’s paintings are celebrations of nature as she melds reality with spirituality.
ainting reflects my observation of nature and the creatures that roam, swim and share this planet with us.  The images that interest me discuss life’s continuing process and the mystery of its evolution.”  Eleanor Miller’s paintings are celebrations of nature as she melds reality with spirituality. 









No comments: